Thursday, October 6, 2011

Dinner

Hi everyone!

How are you all??

I went to have dinner with my mom on Tuesday. We meet up near ROM(Royal Ontario Museum) after her work and headed for a Japanese restaurant.
The food was awesome ^^ And it's been a while since we had mon-daughter time so it was nice to be with her and just talk.

Attached is a snapshot of ROM after our dinner.
I really like this place, especially the room with all the crystals and gems. I can stay there all day (^-^)

If you are near Toronto and haven't been there yet, it's really worth it! Please find a time and visit ROM ^^
If you are not near Toronto, and if you ever have a chance to come here, ROM is a must-go!
If you visit there someday, please tell me about your visit~~ ^^


Berry


Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment